Journal Entry # 301
December 31st, 2010
Well it has been interesting this journey I have engaged in. I have tried to be as open-minded as possible while trying to promote my agenda.
What have I learned? I can only speak for myself. what others have learned is up to them.
- The one thing that can actually help us is the one thing that the vast majority of people don’t want to hear or acknowledge, the truth.
- The truth is the most misunderstood concept in the world.
- Reality is what we try to escape daily.
- Very few give a shit about anything I have to say or anybody has to say.
- When you buck the trends, when you are different, when you think outside the box outside the box, when you swim against the stream you are not easily accepted.
- That people who say they want to talk to you generally mean they want you to listen to them.
- The vast majority of people who say they are open-minded are actually close-minded and really don’t understand what being open-minded entails.
- Once into a delusion one tends to go deeper each day to maintain the illusion of the delusion.
- There are those who see the truth.
- There is hope for humanity.
- We ignore the reality and truth even when it is so obvious that you are tripping over it.
- Ignorance is a huge contributor to delusion.
- I have verified that we are selfish as individuals and as a species and I am OK with this while many are not.
- People say they want the truth but what they actually mean is that they want the truth they believe is right for them not the actual truth.
- That I am a very good writer, musician and generally a creative person who excels in many art forms.
- That people follow a pattern while engaged in conversation and part of that pattern is to insult and judge.
- That real friends are very hard to come by.
- That most people are secretly or openly hoping you fail in life as this will justify their failures in life. Being supportive to others is truly difficult for people.
- We care about very little beyond our doorstep.
I have also learned that things take time. The work I have done long ago has yet to reap it rewards. One must stay in for the long run to actually see the fruition of the hard work. This is an instantaneous society with all information available instantly. Gratification is short lived and few understand patience.
I will continue to learn, I will continue to do what I do. Resolve is my partner in exposing and identifying the truths of this world.
I have hope that this year we as a species will put aside our differences and move in a positive direction. I would like to repost the lyrics from a song on the upcoming album that I posted in my first blog. This will sum the year up.
Let this Be the Moment.
by Gary David Currie
Let this be the moment that we become one race, the human race.
The moment every man, woman and child is proud to be human.
The moment we set aside our petty disputes, our Gods and let reason and common sense lead the day.
The moment we let our differences unite us.
The moment that we have compassion, empathy and pride to be part of one race.
The moment we have no enemies, that we value the weakest of us as we do the strongest of us.
The moment we would see it more valuable to save a life than to take a life.
The moment the planet values us instead of despising us.